The Schools Dynamics business advisory and marketing team has extensive experience of marketing and promotional programmes and a detailed understanding of the education sector and how schools go to market. Our Schools Marketing and Communications programme helps you assess your marketing and promotional material and devise and implement a media and communications programme tailored to your regional, demographic and competitive requirements.
Key elements of the programme include:
- Assessing your school’s position in the community and local region, including the historical perspective and demographic influences
- Assessing the style, impact, quality and content of your school’s existing marketing and media communications, including brochures, prospectuses, news releases, communications to parents, web sites
- SWOT analysis of your school and competitors
- Reviewing parents’ perceptions
- Identifying and measuring impact of school differentiators
- Media assessment: local/regional/national, parental interests, industry profiling, media and community relationships.
For an initial confidential discussion about your school’s marketing and communications requirements, talk to the School Dynamics team on 020 8582 2513 or send us a confidential enquiry through our Contact page.
Our featured illustration for our Marketing page is a beautiful artwork called Seashores by Sophie in Year 11 from Heathfield School in Pinner.